$233.64 inc GST
- 750mL capacity.
- 1x 6-10 suction port in lid.
- 1x 6mm hosetail barb in side of pot.
- 90mm ID x 120mm high.
In stock (can be backordered)
High quality Australian made vacuum catch pot.
- Clear 10mm thick, acrylic lid, so you can see inside while in use. (Handy when being used for degassing)
- High quality, stainless steel, 60mm oil filled vacuum gauge.
- Durable powder coat finished steel pot.
- Resin intake tube positioned central in the lid to line up with a cup placed inside.
- Vacuum port placed on the side of the pot 1/4 (or 6mm) x 1/4″ BSPT barb fitting, to give more area to view through the lid, and for easier lid removal.
- Replaceable silicon seal
- ALL CATCHPOTS GIVEN A 24 HOUR VACUUM TEST!! GUARANTEED TO HOLD FULL VACUUM FOR 24 HOURS!!
Use a vacuum catch pot in between your job and the vacuum pump to prevent any resin entering the pump.
Can also be used as a ‘degassing chamber’ meaning you can extract air bubbles out of your mixed epoxy or rtv silicon by placing the cup inside and turning on your vacuum pump.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 20 cm|