$605.00 inc GST
- 15L capacity.
- 4x 8-12mm suction ports in lid.
- 3x 3/8 BSPT hoses in manifold block.
- 265mm ID x 270mm high.
High quality Australian made vacuum catch pot.
- Clear 20mm thick, acrylic lid, so you can see inside while in use. (Handy when being used for degassing)
- High quality, stainless steel, 60mm oil filled vacuum gauge.
- Suitable to bolt onto our Vacuum station.
- Durable powder coat finished steel pot.
- Resin intake tube positioned central in the lid to line up with a cup placed inside.
- Vacuum manifold block placed on the side of the pot giving 3x 3/8 BSPT ports, to give more area to view through the lid, and for easier lid removal.
- Replaceable silicon seal
- ALL CATCHPOTS GIVEN A 24 HOUR VACUUM TEST!! GUARANTEED TO HOLD FULL VACUUM FOR 24 HOURS!!
Use a vacuum catch pot in between your job and the vacuum pump to prevent any resin entering the pump.
Can also be used as a ‘degassing chamber’ meaning you can extract air bubbles out of your mixed epoxy or rtv silicon by placing the cup inside and turning on your vacuum pump.
All our resin traps are proudly manufactured locally here in Lismore NSW and fully assembled in house. They can be used as a stand alone unit or adapted onto our vacuum station base giving further advantages.
We can customize fittings to suit your needs.
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 35 cm|
You may also like…
3.5L Resin trap$330.00 inc GST Add to cart
Resin Infusion Kitcustomizable price Select options
Vacuum Bagging Kitcustomizable price Select options
Vacuum station Base$990.00 inc GST Add to cart
Vacuum Pump Large$222.55 inc GST Add to cart
Kinetix R118 Infusion Kit$220.92 – $867.16 inc GST Select options
3/8 BSPT x 12mm one touch fitting (90deg elbow)$12.09 inc GST Add to cart
3/8 BSPT x 12mm one touch fitting (straight)$8.35 inc GST Add to cart